Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Last day @ Intiwawa in Arequipa

Today is my last day in Arequipa and with Intiwawa. One month of volunteering went by very fast. Tonight I am off to Cuzco to see Machu Picchu in the next days.
I had a wonderful time here at Intiwawa and I met some really nice people.
The Kids in San Isidro, Salinas adn Coporaque were really sweet, especially the ones at the Jardín were I worked most days. I was sad to wave good-bye.

Now back to the road.

Three days ago I was bitten by a dog. It sneaked up from behind and bit me in the leg. I didn't do anything. Damn old dog! They had to sew me up with 3 stitches at the hospital. But I am well. ;-)

1 Kommentar:

Sarah hat gesagt…

Hey,

would you mind pointing out what staying at the Intiwawa project was like? I'm interested in doing this, too, but I'm a tad insecure and afraid... I'm just 18 years old and it would be my first big trip overseas.

Did you live in the apartment? What was it like?

I'd be so happy to receive some personal experience 'report' from you, thanks in advance, you'd be helping me a lot!

Have fun traveling :)