Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

Cuenca, Ecuador


So, I took the bus ride with "Panamericana" for $10 to Cuenca. It was 10 hrs over night. Somehow the only way i CAN sleep seems to be horizontal :-/ ... anyway, I closed my eyes for some time. But 6.30 h a too early arrival at a hostel, but they were up already at let me store my bags, so I could go for a walk around. Check in at 13h. .... The suns is burning hotter, some 2,5 kms closer to her.

The hostel is very nice. I needed a single room, after that bus trip.
I will have to get up early tomorrow, the bus to Piura in Peru leaves at 7.15h. Buff. Another 10 hrs on the bus. Buff. And the best thing: I guess i will step on the next bus straigt away, again15 hrs.... buuuuuuufffff. But one ride during the day, the other overnight. Saves the hostel costs ;-)
So, lets see. I'll be dead when I arrive in Lima. I will need 2-3 days there before heading my destination in Arequipa.

More photos:
http://www3.snapfish.de/snapfishde/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=12385965010/a=7967262010_7967262010/

Keine Kommentare: