Montag, 15. August 2011

Cholitas Wrestling

Yesterday I went with a huge group from the hostel (organised tour) to the Cholitas Wrestling.
That was good fun, although it was a bit long until "El Lobo" chased us out of the hall.

Today I am supposed to leave for Potosí, the old miner's town. Highest big city in the world. It used to be the biggest city in the silver mining times.
But I heard there are strikes in Bolivia. I will have to check if I can go.

----
They said it would go, but I will "bolive" it when I am ON the bus!
So, I went around La Paz today and paid a visit to the Coca Museum. Very interesting. I bought a bag for ca. €1.
Ah, I also went into the Clinica Aleman, of course, to get my Caiman-Bite checked. Looks like it's not fully OK, but I should keep putting antibiotical creme on it and it will be good. Will be a good scar. And I didn't have to pay anything. :-)
Now waiting for the bus to leave for Potosí (if there are no night-roadblocks or strikes)


Keine Kommentare: