Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

Che boludo!

Went to an ATM and it kept my card. Good thing when the bank is closed and you fly out of the end of the world the next morning. But thanks to my pushy manner I got someone out of the bank. "you need to come back tomorrow." - "ahem, I can't, I am flying out." - "You need to come tomorrow!" - "Why?" - "We need to verify who you are!" - "Ahem, I am here. It's me, here is my ID, I CAN'T come tomorrow. I'll be gone and I need my card, YOUR machine took it" ... I guess he understood. 20 mins later I got it, just had to leave a signature on a form.
Good luck in times of bad luck.
Thank good I still have pesos, I didn't want to put the card in any ATM here.
Just imagine, after the whole passport buzz. Would be another story. Losing PP on a friday and the CC a day before you fly through the whole country or almost half the southern hemisphere.

Tomorrow I am off to Buenos Aires, finally!
Can't wait!

BTW the hostel Cruz del Sur here turned out to be very nice. The staff is outstanding and everyone is so friendly. Cool. It's just the dorms that are a bit small. But nothing to complain about.

Keine Kommentare: