Samstag, 10. September 2011

Mendoza

I went straight to the hostel. Just a 15 min walk from the bus station. Hostal Lagares.
I booked a 2-bed dorm as it had a reasonable price.
People are very nice.
So, best thing to do in Mendoza: get a wine tour.

As it was still very early, I first strengthened myself with a breakfast at the hostel, then went to get some money and check the Plaza Independencia before getting on the bus to Maipú to rent a bike with Mr. Hugo and go for a bike&wine tour.

Mr. Hugo is a fantastic guy, you straight get your first wine(s) at his place.
I then went for the tour with Joe from London and Adelia and Lauren from Florida. We were aleady tipsy from Mr. Hugo's wine. We then hade more Liqour, Beer from a local brewery and, of course, V-I-N-OOOOOOooooooo
We then returned to Mr. Hugo where we were served more wine. Needless to say, we had a good day!

Today I went on another day-tour called Alta Montaña which included the (natural) Inca Bridge and a lot of snow. But it wasn't cold :-)

Tomorrow I will catch a bus to Valparaíso ("Valpo"), Chile, at 9AM.

Keine Kommentare: