Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

Passport is here!

yipiiiie, I got it
Got an email from the emabssy this morning and went to pick up my provisional passport. Unfortunately all the nice stamps are gone, incl the one with 100 yrs of Machu Picchu. Tuff luck.
I was a bit worried because when I was at the International Police to get my entrance card (the stamp and paper u get when u enter) and they said there was nothing on their system about my entry on 12th and I should come back tomorrow. I said "What??? I can't wait another day here, I have a bus to catch tomorrow morning (hadn't booked it then)."
After all that trouble I am just glad to leave. Chile is nice, but I need to forget. It cost so much money and time. 1) the bus back to Santiago (luckily a promotion price of 35€ instead of 66€) , 2) fotos and pass 70€ 3) the time lost, 4-5 days, Baricloche left out and the way back south ...
just bad with one month left.
I have to rearrange my trip.

But, thats what it is: traveling on your own in South America. You HAVE to be flexible and endurable and PATIENT!
hahaha

At least I can laugh about it! ... and the wine is cheap and GOOOOOOD! :-)

Keine Kommentare: