Dienstag, 6. September 2011

Viva Colonia!

I can't believe that haven't been posting it already:
Colonia del Sacramento was so nice! I really enjoyed it and I am happy that I squeezed it in my travels as it wasn't on the list. Thanks to a Vanesa who recommended it!

So, El Viajero was the hostel and was nice. I went straight for a walk in the old town centre of this old portugeses smugglers port. Beautiful! See pictures!
Second day I walked along the beach for 2 hours and then back, paying a short visit to El Museo de los Naufragios y Tesoros (the Museum of Shiprecks and Treasures) - which was quite interesting, to the hostel.

Day 3, my last one, I had a bus to Montevideo - a 3 hour ride. The bus was at 11 AM so I had enough time to meet my french friends - who stayed in Buenos Aires but came over for a half-day trip to Colonina - to have a last coffee before they return home.

Bus ride was nothing special.

Keine Kommentare: